You deserve some "me" time.
We know you might have a lot of questions and we're here to answer them! If you have a question that you don't see on this list, please feel free to contact us personally. We'll be more than happy to go over anything with you! We want to make sure you feel completely comfortable and at ease.
- Do you have a list of what's included with your cleanings?
We sure do!
Our initial deep clean checklist can be found by clicking here
Our recurring cleaning checklist can be found by clicking here
- What if I'm scheduling an hourly appointment instead?
If you're scheduling an hourly timed-appointment instead of a deep clean or recurring cleaning, we'll ask that you list your cleaning priorities in order of importance. Your cleaning crew will work their way down your list, to get as much accomplished as they can in the amount of time that you have scheduled for them.
- Are you licensed and insured?
Most definitely! We have all required state/local licenses, full liability insurance, and Delaware's required workman's compensation insurance to protect our clients in the event of an accident or injury. Even if you don't choose Cleanasaurus to clean your home, any trustworthy cleaning company that services your home should be able to provide copies of these items upon request to protect you as a client.
- Photo policy:
We love to show other families what we're capable of! Sometimes we'll take a before/after photo of items such as showers, tubs, and toilets. We'll never post your name or information with any of our photographs, and we'll always ask for your permission before using any photos. Any photos that you don't want us to use will be immediately deleted. We want to make sure you feel comfortable at all times!
- What are your service areas?
As of right now, we proudly service Bear, Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, and Smyrna, Delaware. If you live in another area, but are only in need of a one-time cleaning, we may be able to accommodate you based on travel time and/or openings in our schedule!
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Venmo, and all major debit and credit cards through Stripe card processing services.
Stripe is a very secure credit card processing server that stores your card information on your behalf. Your card will be charged on the day of your cleaning, so you never have to worry about paying an invoice! If you'd like to sign up for Stripe or Venmo, just contact us!
*Any bounced checks will incur a $25 fee
- How many people will be at my cleaning?
Depending on the size of your cleaning, it will be 2 to 5 staff members, one of them being an executive team leader.
- What should I do to prepare for my cleaning?
You'll get the most bang for your buck if you pick up any toys, clothing, etc laying around. This allows our staff members to quickly get to their tasks, and get more done in your home! Any floors, tables, or surfaces that are covered with clothing, excessive clutter, toys, etc, won't be able to be cleaned. It's also very helpful if you put away any valuables, or meaningful items that we don't want getting damaged in any way!
- How long will my cleaning take?
It all depends on how much love the home needs! First time deep cleans can range anywhere from 2-4 hours. Recurring cleanings thereafter can be anywhere from 1 -2 hours, as a general guideline.
- What is your policy if I need to cancel my upcoming cleaning?
We know that life happens and you can reschedule your cleaning up to 48 hours before your appointment! Unfortunately cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled cleaning are subject to a $25 cancellation fee, due within 7 days after your missed appointment.
To cancel or reschedule your cleaning, please contact our client coordinator Julia, at 215-301-7950 or e-mail us at Cleanasaurus@gmail.com
*Any recurring clients who have skipped cleanings and go longer than two months without service, will unfortunately be taken off of our schedule to make room for new clients. If you'd like to keep your recurring spot after two months of non-service, we unfortunately have to charge the deep clean price to get your home back to Cleanasaurus standard. Two months or longer without a cleaning takes our staff much longer to play catch-up and utilizes more in payroll, taxes, and worker's comp insurance. We'd never want to leave your home less than beautiful by doing a sloppy rushed job!
- How often are your weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits?
Recurring clients who are on a weekly schedule will be cleaned every week, on the same day of the week.
Clients on a bi-weekly schedule will be cleaned exactly every two weeks on the same day of the week. For instance, if your biweekly cleanings are on Mondays, you will be cleaned on Mondays exactly every two weeks apart.
If you're on our monthly schedule, your cleanings will be exactly every four weeks apart, on the same day of the week. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Can I be at home while my cleaning is happening? What about my pets? Do I have to lock them up?
It's YOUR home. Please feel free to go about your normal routine, we'll work around you! If you have pets that aren't aggressive towards strangers, please feel free to let them do their thing. After all, it's their home too!
- Should I provide a key or entry code to my home?
Most clients provide us with either a key, garage code, or door code to enter their homes, so they can be cleaned while they're out for the day. Some clients prefer to be home on the day of their cleaning. The decision is up to you! If you have an alarm, please contact us with instructions on how to disable and/or arm the alarm on the day of your cleaning. We'll securely lock up your home when we're finished cleaning for the day!
(*If you prefer not to provide a house key or entry code, a $30 lock-out fee will be applied to cover payroll expense if our team arrives to your home and there's no one there to answer the door.)
- Do you provide cleaning supplies and equipment?
Yes, we provide 100% of the supplies and equipment needed to clean your home. If you prefer that we use your vacuum to avoid bringing in any outside animal hair or dander, just let us know! We can also use your cleaning supplies if you prefer a specific brand, as long as they don't contain bleach or noxious fumes.
- Are there things that you do not clean?
While we're famous for our deep cleans, unfortunately we won't be able to clean the following items:
1. Any animal feces or urine, since there is a risk of possible exposure of harmful bacteria to our staff and the equipment that we transfer from home to home. The staff will clean around any animal excrement as best as they can!
2. Unless specifically requested by you, we do not clean the inside of any cabinets, drawers, or closed closet doors to ensure your privacy.
3. Any cathedral ceiling fans or high areas out of stepstool reach will not be able to be cleaned. Our staff is not permitted to climb any ladders higher than a two-step stepstool. We do have recommendations on companies that will clean high areas, just ask us!
4. Any homes with evidence of live roach or insect infestation. This is to ensure that our equipment and supplies don't inadvertently transfer any live pests/eggs from one home to another.
5. Our staff cannot move any large furniture. They will clean underneath these items as well as possible. This is for safety reasons, as well as to make sure that we don't damage your furniture or scratch your beautiful flooring! If you would like to move any of your own furniture on the day of your cleaning so your staff can clean underneath/behind those areas, we'd love to get rid of those hidden dust bunnies for you!
- What kind of cleaning products do you use?
We use a very well-known natural cleaning line, Melaleuca. No harmful chemicals, no toxic fumes, no preservatives! It is extremely safe for your family and pets. In certain instances, chemical cleaners may be used if needed (such as chemical toilet bowl cleaner and oven cleaner) but if you prefer to be absolutely 100% natural at all times, just let us know! We cannot provide or handle any cleansers containing bleach or noxious fumes to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Will the same people be cleaning my house during my recurring visits?
Unless one of our staff members needs to call out due to illness, we'll try our hardest to ensure the SAME team at every one of your cleanings. We want you to be able to build a trusting relationship with your personal crew!
- How do I cancel my recurring services?
Simply call our client coordinator Julia at 215-301-7950, or e-mail Cleanasaurus@gmail.com and let us know. You may cancel services anytime you wish!
- What happens during hot summer or cold winter weather?
In Summer: Cleaning homes is a very active job! As we rush around to clean during the hot summer months, we ask that our clients leave their air conditioning on at a room temperature of 70 degrees or below to protect our staff from heat exhaustion. Any "hot houses" without functioning air conditioning, or homes hotter than standard room temperature of 72 degrees will not be able to be cleaned, to ensure the safety of our staff.
In Winter: In snowy, icy, or extremely stormy weather, we'll try our hardest to accommodate our clients for the day. In situations where it's unlawful or dangerous to drive, we'll reschedule your cleaning to another day that works best for you!
- What are your business hours and holiday schedule?
Our operating hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 430pm.
We are currently closed on the following holidays:
New Years Eve and New Years Day
Thanksgiving and Black Friday
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
The day after Christmas
*If you have an appointment that would normally fall on one of these days, we will reschedule you to another day that works for you!
- What happens if something accidentally breaks during my cleaning?
Unfortunately, mistakes are rare but they do happen. We're fully insured and will offer you several options in how you would like us to proceed. We ask that you put away any valuable or important fragile items before your cleaning team arrives for the day to keep those meaningful items safe!
- Do I have to tip?
Tipping is never expected! Some clients tip their cleaning crew during the holidays or whenever they feel they received stellar service. This decision is completely up to you, but never necessary!
- Do you send out reminders about my next cleaning appointment?
Yes! We send out text reminders 7 days before the date of your appointment so you can confirm the date of your cleaning via text. Then, 48 hours before your appointment you'll receive another text reminder that also includes a timeframe of arrival for your cleaning team!
- Do you have a referral program?
We sure do! If you're an existing client and refer 3 people to us who sign up for recurring cleanings, you'll get a free cleaning!
If you're a new recurring client who was referred to us from an existing client, you'll receive a 10% discount on your initial deep clean!
- What if I'm not happy about a portion of my cleaning?
We want to make every effort to make sure that you're pleased with our work. Our clients mean everything to us! If you're not satisfied with any portion of your cleaning, please let us know within 24 hours and we'll come back and make it right. Unfortunately we're unable to provide refunds due to the rising cost of overhead, (being a small business is hard!), but we want to go above and beyond to make sure that you're happy!
- What if I'm thrilled about my cleaning?
We're in the business of making your life a little bit easier! If you feel like you received superior service, please click on the following link and leave us a review! Great reviews are what keeps us in business, and provide us the ability to help more families and communities in our Delaware area!